Windows System Requirements For java plugin
- Windows 10 (8u51 and above)
- Windows 8.x Desktop
- Windows 7 sp1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2 (64-bit)
In this article we have talking Internet browser that’s supported java. Because now some latest browser are not supported java plugin. So i will show you some browser that’s support java plugin
1. Internet Explorer :- Internet explorer is a default browser in windows. Internet Explorer is best browser for that’s supported java plugin. If you want to use Internet Explorer for java than you have need IE 8 or higher version of IE.
2. Mozilla Firefox :- Mozilla Firefox is most popular browser in world. Firefox is easily supported java plugins. Mozilla Firefox higher than 45 are automatically supported java plugin means in latest Firefox there are not option for enable java plugins.
Note:- If java plugin not working in your Mozilla Firefox browser so i suggest you to use Mozilla Firefox 45 version
3. Google Chrome :- Google chrome is most popular or no 1 browser in world by google. But in latest google chrome browser not support java plugin now. Chrome has stopped java support now. But if you want to use java in your chrome browser so i suggest you to use Google chrome 42 version or lower.
I hope this article is help you to choose java supported browser in your windows. If you like this so please share this article with your friends on social media.
Java plugin are not supported in windows xp after 2014.