1. Use of F1 key
- Find a help in current topic.
- Win + F1 = Find Windows Help & Support.
- Enter in CMOSE setup.
2. Use of F2 key
- Rename a Selected file.
- Ctrl + F2 = View Print preview in MS Office.
- Alt + Ctrl + F2 = Open new documents in MS Office
- Enter in CMOSE Setup.
3. Use of F3 Key
- Repeat last commend in DOS.
- Open Search Box.
- Shift + F3 = Change all text to Lower or Upper case in MS Office.
- Win + F3 = Open find now.
4. Use of F4 Key
- Display Address bar.
- Alt + F4 = Close the current program in windows.
- Ctrl + F4 = Closed All Running programs in windows.
5. Use of F5 Key
- Use for Refresh
- Open Find & Replaced option in MS Office
- View Slideshow in MS PowerPoint.
6. Use of F6 Key
- Go to Next Screen in Windows
- Select Address bar in Browser
- Ctrl + Shift + F6 = View to All opens MS Office file one by one.
7. Use of F7 Key
- Check Grammars and Spelling in MS Office
- Turns On Caret browsing in Mozilla Firefox
- Shift + F7 = Runs a thesaurus check on the word Highlighted.
8. Use of F8 Key
- Open to Windows Startup mode (safe mode and more)
- Extended Selection in MS Office
9. Use of F9 Key
- Use to Refresh in MS Office.
- Send and Received Email In MS Outlook.
- Go to boot menu in HP/Compaq computers.
- Reduce screen brightness in some laptops.
10. Use of f10 key
- Use for Enter in CMOSE setup.
- Activate menu bar in computer
- Increase brightness in Some Laptops.
- Shift + F10 = Right Click on Selected item.
11. Use of F11 key
- Go to full screen in Computer
- Go to Recovery Consol in Hp /Compaq laptop or computers.
12. Use of F12 Key
- Go to Boot Menu
- Open save as in Ms Office
- Ctrl + F12 = open new file in MS Office.
- Ctrl + Shift + F12 = Go to Print option in MS Office.
I hope this Article is helps you to Know use of F1 to F12 Shortcut keys in computer .
If this post is useful for you and you like this post please
share this post with your friend on Facebook, twitter, Google plus and
more .Please comment your experience about this post in comment box,
and you also follow us by email and other social media .