For old hikvision DVR
IP address 192.168.0.64
For New hikvision DVR
IP address 192.168.1.64
After that if you want to change your DVR/NVR default password so you can change this easily by following some steps.
How to change Hikvision DVR , NVR password
- Log into the DVR/NVR using the current administrator password.
- Go to Main Menu, and then go to System Configuration.
- From the sub-menus on the left click User. This will display all the user accounts currently enrolled in the DVR/NVR.
- Choose the desired user and click the Edit icon, which looks like a Pencil.
- Enter the current password in the Old Password field, then place a check mark in the Change Password checkbox.
- Enter the New password. Next to the Password field an assessment bar will indicate the password strength. You should create a strong password.
- After entering the new password, confirm the password by re-entering it in the confirm field.
- Please make sure not to alter the User’s MAC address or User’s IP address fields. These settings will restrict access to the unit.
- Click OK.