This error show while loading windows because in that disk you are installing windows that is configure with GPT partition style. Now are you confused? what is GPT?
GPT (GUID Partition Table) is layout of the partition table on a storage device for pc like hard disk drive and SSD using GUID (Globally unique identifiers ) For know about GPT with detail click here
Table of Contents
Windows cannot be installed to this disk. The selected disk is of the GPT partition style. How to Solve?
There are many way to solve this error in your computer. but in recommended you to create usb bootable pen drive to with GPT style. means by making of this bootable windows you can easily able to install windows on your GPT based disk drive without loosing your data. So for installing windows on this disk first create a bootable UEFI flash drivde.
How to create bootable UEFI USB flash drive?
- Connect pen drive with your computer and run rufus tool.
- Device :- Select you usb flash drive that’s you want to create bootable.
- Boot selection :- By clicking on select button give the path or location of your windows iso image
- Partition Scheme :- Select GPT
- Target System :- Select UEFI (non csm)
- Volume lable :- Any name like windows 10
- File System :- Select NTFS
- Now click on start bottom.