- First go on your computer and open control panel option on your computer then click on Appearance and penalization menu
- when Appearance and penalization menu is open here show you Folder option menu Then click on folder options .
- When folder options open in new window there is three tab General, View, Search
- Click on View tab then click on -show hidden files,folders and drives
And uncheck all three option
- hide empty driver in the computer
- hide extensions for know file types
- hide protected operating system files (Recommended)
Click on apply and ok
Your hidden files show on your computer
Note : if you want to hide all files again then click on Restore Defaults button and apply ok .
If this post is useful for you and you like this post please share this post with your friend on Facebook, twitter, Google plus and more .Please comment your experience about this post in comment box , and you also follow us by email and other social media .